Thursday, September 20, 2007

And for your entertainment...


Tonight is the night! One of the greatest shows on television is premiering tonight! I am so excited. I love this show.
I think the main reason I like reality t.v. is because I am guaranteed a new show each week. I hate the very short seasons these days. Shows premiere the end of September, and we are watching reruns in October. It angers me. Give me a bunch of people off the street anyday. I'd rather watch them.
Brian and I started watching about halfway through the very first one, and we have watched ever since. Some seasons are definitely better than others, but it is always good entertaining television.
Join us. It won't disappoint.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched it tonight...and I thought of you guys. I reminisce to the days when we watched Survivor Africa in your apartment when the soccer playa Ethan Zahn won. Ahhhh memories! {we still haven't found Aggravation fans here in TX}

Lyndsey said...

True confessions....We LOVE it too!!! We watched tonight. Any thoughts on who you think will outlast.

The Lind's said...

I also watch it tonight. I think it's going to be a good one! I love this time of year when all the good shows come on!!

Kerri said...

I love Survivor, too. I haven't watched last night's show yet, and am afraid to read the comments for any spoilers, but we can discuss as the season progresses. LOVE IT!!

Kerri said...

okay, just finished watching it. Did they say that guy was a Gay Mormon Flight Attendant? I smell trouble! I think Ashley should have gone, but I am not sad to see Chicken was voted out.

Kerri said...

Sorry, I have to comment again, but in my mind this has become the official Survivor forum all of a sudden! I just read the CBS website and it really bugs me when people call themselves Gay Mormons. This is a whole other subject matter, but why do that? If you are actively gay and were baptized LDS, just say you were formerly Mormon. Don't try to combine the 2 to become a better candidate on a reality show. Todd also says one of his favorite hobbies is drinking coffee. I think this guy is looking for a little bit of attention in his life or something. ANNOYING!

holly said...

I know. Brian and I thought the same thing. We are hoping he gets knocked off pretty quick...before he says ridiculous things on national television.
Pei Gi ? is bugging already. Her days are numbered for sure. I kind of wanted Chicken to stay around. He's good tv.

Sarah said...

I have to admit, I'm more into the cruddy dramas than reality. Desperate Housewives started again last night and I'm just going nuts waiting for the kids to nap so I can watch it from the tivo!

elizabeth cullimore said...

I miss watching this with you! Are you watching the Bachelor? Not that I am... well maybe I am! I still love the reality shows! I'm glad I found your blog! You can find us at sopiecullimore.blogspot.com