Love, love, love this video. We die laughing every time. Thanks, Jeff, for the introduction to such a great comedian.
This is hilarious! I kept thinking that he couldn't last the entire time doing Hot Pocket jokes, but he did and he definitely didn't disappoint. This is a keeper!
I like his joke about the vegetarian Hot Pockets! I don't think I'll ever eat a Hot Pocket after this. They are pretty gross.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I had one recently and seriously regretted it afterwards! And I'm pretty sure it burned my mouth...
Laughed my head off!! Thanks for sharing. I also like the Dave Matthews band ... that would have been awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is hilarious! I kept thinking that he couldn't last the entire time doing Hot Pocket jokes, but he did and he definitely didn't disappoint. This is a keeper!
I like his joke about the vegetarian Hot Pockets! I don't think I'll ever eat a Hot Pocket after this. They are pretty gross.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I had one recently and seriously regretted it afterwards! And I'm pretty sure it burned my mouth...
Laughed my head off!! Thanks for sharing. I also like the Dave Matthews band ... that would have been awesome!
Post a Comment