As the moderator, you should see a trash can at the bottom of every comment. You can choose to delete any comment you want. I had one of these spams, so I also changed my Comment options to require the people who comment to enter a code. You do this by clicking on "Customize" at the top right of the blog, then click on the "Settings" tab and select "Comments". One of the options is "Show word verification for comments" and then select Yes. I haven't had a spammer ever since.
7 comments:
Don't you just love those spam comments?
whoah, I have never gotten one of those...scary.
how do I delete it off?
Looks like you've got a stalker. A stalker that quotes scripture/60s songs.
As the moderator, you should see a trash can at the bottom of every comment. You can choose to delete any comment you want. I had one of these spams, so I also changed my Comment options to require the people who comment to enter a code. You do this by clicking on "Customize" at the top right of the blog, then click on the "Settings" tab and select "Comments". One of the options is "Show word verification for comments" and then select Yes. I haven't had a spammer ever since.
Okay, you are on my list now. I wanted to ask you first before I put you on my list. So you can put me on yours too!
Post a Comment