Monday, October 1, 2007

Do you ever...?

Do you ever sit on your couch and do nothing instead of doing the 534 things you need to get done?
Do you ever resolve to eat better ever night, and every morning eat something chocolate by 10 am?
Do you ever swear you are NOT going to be the family that is always late to church, but still walk in during the opening hymn?
Do you ever envy other people's nice cars while you have beaters?
Do you ever eat english muffins for dinner?
Do you ever waste time blogging, and start to think you might have an addiction?
Do you ever want a big house, a big yard, and a big salary?

I do.

11 comments:

Kerri said...

In the last 2 days, I have done everything on your list except for have English muffins for dinner. It has been a while since I last tasted that crunchy buttery sweetness. I think I know what we will be eating tonight!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I've done everything except the English muffins and the better diet resolution. I like chocolate too much to bother swearing off it. Plus, I figure if I eat fairly nourishing food most of the time, that kind of balances out my snack addiction.

Lyndsey said...

Amen.

Jessica said...

I love your blog! You just say things straight...I love it. I really relate to this, and it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one!! :)

holly said...

I wrote this when I was feeling very unproductive (obviously). Glad to see I am not the only one---it boosts me. Thanks guys.

The Hunt House said...

Yes, Yes, Yes. And as to the chocolate obsession, I bought a huge bag of Coscto halloween candy the other day. Why so early? It wasn't 10 min after I got home that I broke into that bag and have been going strong ever since. Time of day is not a factor. Twice this week I had Cheerios for dinner.

stacie said...

Never!:)I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thanks for writing. I enjoy reading it.

Tisha said...

all the above- pretty much everyday- and karla, I seriously love it- last week I swore to myself that I couldn't buy halloween candy until october, because once I start the candy feast it doesn't stop until new years! so I was happy when monday rolled around.....bring on the mini bags of all kinds of candy!!

Amanda Neilson said...

Truly- we are soul sisters!
We need to work on being neighbors again ASAP!

Unknown said...

Um...Yah!

Bethany said...

You can't possibly be talking about the Previa, can you?