hmmm...tonight! for your sake! Can't wait to see the little baby girl!! ahh...so exciting! Makes me baby hungry!
the evening of the 14th
I'm going to have to say either the 16th or 17th...which would be sad for you...I'm sad that you deleted your previous post..."Merry freakin' Christmas." :) Love ya! I hope she comes soon so we can see some pictures!
the 15th- at night- just when you have given up hope!! hang in there! I'm super excited for pics!! xoxo
Hang in there Holly!! I will have to say tonight!!!
going for the 15th, late in the day
I'm guessing you'll go into labor during Relief Society, 'cuz it would be a bummer to miss the choir program in sacrament meeting.
I hope you have this baby on Monday (since I saw you at church)! Let me know if you need help with your kids.
Congrats Holly!!! Heard she finally came!
Congratulations Holly!!! Does she have a name? ;) You're in our prayers. I hope the recovery is fast. Love ya.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
hmmm...tonight! for your sake! Can't wait to see the little baby girl!! ahh...so exciting! Makes me baby hungry!
the evening of the 14th
I'm going to have to say either the 16th or 17th...which would be sad for you...I'm sad that you deleted your previous post..."Merry freakin' Christmas." :) Love ya! I hope she comes soon so we can see some pictures!
the 15th- at night- just when you have given up hope!! hang in there! I'm super excited for pics!! xoxo
Hang in there Holly!! I will have to say tonight!!!
going for the 15th, late in the day
I'm guessing you'll go into labor during Relief Society, 'cuz it would be a bummer to miss the choir program in sacrament meeting.
I hope you have this baby on Monday (since I saw you at church)! Let me know if you need help with your kids.
Congrats Holly!!! Heard she finally came!
Congratulations Holly!!! Does she have a name? ;) You're in our prayers. I hope the recovery is fast. Love ya.
Post a Comment