My bike, all the bike helmets, and my bike trailer were stolen. They were locked in my underground storage (like a garage) and the door is wide open, the lock is gone.
I hate California.
UPDATE!!!
Actually...this is what happened. The new owners of my building left this very secure storage unlocked. I found the lock in the middle of the room on the floor. Nice.
I don't hate California, I hate the new owners. Who thinks they will reimburse me for my loss? Anybody?
Yeah, I don't either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is so sad!!! When do you move? I can't believe your bike luck!!! Now you will always be looking at peoples bikes and trailers to see if they are yours. Someone stole my coat at BYU and for the next 3 years I looked at everyones coats to see if it was mine!
I feel sick for you. I'm so sorry.
You guys do not have good luck with bikes! Hopefully things will be different in Utah :)
I am so so sorry. I can only imagine how awful you must feel. My bike got stolen three years ago (locked up in our parking garage) and I still think about it - SAD! I hope you get reimbursed!
Yuck - I can't believe people really are that mean and value other people's property so little -I am SO sorry!
That stinks! Sorry that you had this happen to you.... I just don't understand how people can live with themselves stealing from others!
Happy Birthday Holly. (What else do I say...)
Post a Comment