This is what we are doing. Taking stuff that looks like this
...and making it look like this.
It is actually much more difficult than it looks. I'm also pretty sure that my apartment is magical. How do I know?
The more things I pack, the more I have to pack. It makes no sense, which is why I am sure it is magical.
9 comments:
hang in there, holly! i was pretty sure that we were NEVER going to finish packing or make it out of our apartment, but i think we had some (good) magic on our side too!
I HATE packing & moving. Though I do love looking through all my stuff and cleaning it out. I was shocked last year at how much crap I had been saving. I hope it goes well.
I'm excited that you'll be in Utah - we are coming up there in October. Hopefully we can see you guys then, since it never worked out in CA!
You are moving! I am so excited for you!
I want to hear all the details in the coming weeks...you are actually moving from South Pas...omygoodness, you've been there since 2000 when we all started grad school. What an adventure that has been! You are my hero!
I know what you mean about the packing! It was AWFUL!! Especially with a newborn. It really does seem like you'll never get it done in time. I really do hope that you'll keep in touch. Good luck with the move.
I hate packing! It'll be great when it's all over though! Hope everything goes well.
Packing is a form of torture, I am totally convinced of that. The whole time I do it I keep thinking, "why am I packing up this JUNK?" But you are long overdue for a move- good luck!
I hate stuff, I hate piles, I hate packing, but I almost wish I had to do it now so that I could get rid of a ton of our junk. Good luck!
I'll help you unpack all that stuff you are bringing:)
I wish I still lived next door so I could help you move. uh... maybe not.
Good luck. I hope you are all moved out!
Post a Comment