Do you ever read a blog...and then get sucked into another one and another one and still another one until you start feeling completely inadequate?
Yikes. Who are these women?!
I was feeling awesome because I had planned dinners for the whole week. Now I know I'm not really that great til I have designed and made the placemats, made all new decorations for Halloween and thrown a couple of dinner parties for the neighborhood as well.
whew. I'm tired just thinking of all that I have to do. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow dinners for the whole week?!? Now I feel inadequate!
I thought I was doing good since I have dinner planned for tonight, which happens to be freezer food from Trader joes. Miss ya friend, remember that what you see on the blogs isn't always what you get in real life.
My kids are wearing last year's Halloween costumes, I unclogged a toilet and I have a goal of finishing the laundry today. Here's to talented moms like us that just do normal stuff!
Don't get sucked in, Holly -- you're too smart for that.
Just remember, most of those people aren't very nice to their kids most the time.
don't even.
today i went to the grocery store and costco and ate out instead of cooking dinner and called it a day. woohoo for me.
also, it's true that the blogs don't represent real life. i don't blog when i'm grumpy so i'm assuming other people do the same thing.
I'm lucky if I have dinner figured out by 5pm that night, so you're way ahead of me! Most of the time I'm staring at the cupboard at 6pm trying to figure out what on earth to make. I gave up on being the perfect, crafty housewife a long time ago. I'm just striving for a clean home, and that's a stretch most of the time...
I'm sorry if I made you feel that way! (Ha Ha)
Hilarious!! I totally getted sucked-in, but I just look, I don't actually think about doing any of that:)
Sounds like my old neighbor who used to sew the most gorgeous halloween costumes for her daughter.
I was lucky to have costumes this year. I waited till the last week, and fortunately got something on 1/2 off sale for Reagan - though it was too short so we had to improvise by adding an additional pink skirt from the dress up box at home. Then there was Carson who was a cowboy - because we already had dress up stuff for that - no matter that he had to wear 4 pairs of socks because the shoes were way too big. It was actually pretty funny, because the boots were so big it made him walk like a real cowboy. But hey, it counted.
Post a Comment