She has been biting me since she got teeth at 6 months. She used to bite my collar bone, (which really hurts by the way) and now bites anything she can get her teeth into. And when I yelp in pain, she laughs. When I get mad and tell her no, she laughs. I even flicked her mouth....her bottom lip turned down momentarily, then more laughter. AAHHH!
She could be my first child to be expelled from the nursery.
Norah doesn't say much. She finally said her first word a few weeks ago, and it was "Hey!". That has since morphed into Hi, she has said "up" and "bum" before. I think she roared like a lion yesterday, and she can open and close her mouth like a fish.
What a cutie.
5 comments:
Once a biter, always a biter... at least that's what Davis' pre-school teacher told us. It's really embarrassing to get a call from the high school telling us that Davis gave someone a "round owie" (which is what he called bite marks).
What a cutie! Kimball was exactly the same way. It was hopeless to try and discipline him because he would just laugh and laugh. They all come with their own personalities from the start, don't they?
She even has an impish grin.
Ya, I'd say she is pretty darn CUTE for sure!! And what does she need to say, don't the other 4 just say it all for her?? So sweet...
awesome update....we have several of those....it keeps us humble and on our knees.
Post a Comment