Anyway, we rushed to get there, sat down, and waited for the launch.....and waited.....and waited....um, oops, it has been cancelled. What?! This was at 6:30. The balloon glow was supposed to be at 8 pm...so again, we just waited for that. It was a lot of waiting.

However, I did manage to take some pictures, and learned a few things along the way.
Texas grass is sharp and painful. I don't know why, but it is. Blankets are not optional. Lesson learned. Also, we are not photogenic. ;)
Norah is a troublemaker. Seriously.



Somehow when I turned 35, I lost the ability to keep my eyes open in a picture.
5 comments:
You are all totally photogenic! Super cute pics- and you look amazing as always.
Who knew about the grass - and I have been closing my eyes in pics since I was about 12 - you're lucky you just started:) We are going to do the ballon thing in Park City next year - so fun...
Holly, you look FANTASTIC...I am so proud....and your family is darling......Byran looks proud!!! The spontaneous pictures are my favorite.
Sooo beautiful!
WHatever you guys are all photogenic. Beautiful pics. Due my word verification to post this comment it "fatter." Haha, what's that all about?:)
Post a Comment