Sunday, August 12, 2007

The look

Ah, Julie. What can I say about a little girl who is so intense, so stubborn, so independent, so ready for a fight at any time? She must be a Snow ;) ha ha


The look on her face is a typical one. It is somewhere between disgust and annoyance. These are the looks I get when I try to get her dressed, change her diaper, ask her to put away toys, you name it. Oh well.

2 comments:

jonathan said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I have plenty of friends who blog, and I suppose I do a little too, but nothing I really "publish". I'm still into just writing and sending emails.

Kerri said...

So I stumbled across this blog today! Do you mind if I add a link on mine? I won't until you give me the go-ahead. But you won't be able to hide it from the ward much longer! It is already such a cute blog and you have only begun. Can't wait to see your future posts!