Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dave Matthews Band

This past week we went to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Of course, it was awesome! For those who are unfamiliar with this band, now is your time to repent. They are the greatest band ever. And unlike so many pop stars of today, they sound better LIVE. Now that is rare indeed.


A roomate of mine introduced me to the band in college, and I've been a serious fan ever since. They are really talented musicians, and the concerts are so fun. This time, John Mayer came out and jammed a little with them. It just doesn't get better than that.


Now this little clip can hardly do them justice, but listen anyway. My camera died after about 4 seconds anyway. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

How fun is that! I first learned about the Dave Matthews band in college, too. I haven't listened to them in quite some time, and thinking about them brings back all those college memories! What a fun concert that would have been. I read on some gossip site that John Mayer got up to jam at the concert, so that is pretty cool that you were there for that as well!

Rachel said...

I am JEALOUS! Talk about cool

Tisha said...

looks like so much fun- yeah, I was in to dave matthews in college also, bet the show was great!

Debbie said...

i love DMB! We saw them last year :)

Sarah said...

That first picture of Brian makes it look like he has a serious afro. I had to do a serious double take to make sure he hasn't been hiding some BYU-unapproved hair styles from us!

You guys are way cooler than we are. The last concert I went to was James Taylor in high school. With my dad.