His name is Coco Crisp. COCO CRISP! That is his name. I realize parents want their kids to be unique, but this is ridiculous. Apple is a fruit, and Coco Crisp is a cereal. Period.
Holly, Don't have your email address but wanted to let you know we had the baby. Check out our blog. Can you let the s. pas crew know? Thanks! See you soon. Karla
ok---we are big time red sox fans in our house and craig assured me that coco is his nick name. this was after i called him on the phone (i was in jackson hole) during one of the playoff games last week and said "coco crisp! are you kidding me?" love you.
I hope Anne's right and it is a nickname. I had a friend in college who always talked about the kid named "Nosmo-king"- named after the "No Smoking" sign his mother saw in the hospital the day she delivered him. Scary!
3 comments:
Holly,
Don't have your email address but wanted to let you know we had the baby. Check out our blog. Can you let the s. pas crew know? Thanks! See you soon.
Karla
ok---we are big time red sox fans in our house and craig assured me that coco is his nick name. this was after i called him on the phone (i was in jackson hole) during one of the playoff games last week and said "coco crisp! are you kidding me?" love you.
I hope Anne's right and it is a nickname. I had a friend in college who always talked about the kid named "Nosmo-king"- named after the "No Smoking" sign his mother saw in the hospital the day she delivered him. Scary!
Post a Comment