I was watching TV last night and got up from the couch. I turned around and saw something on there, so I brushed it off. Wait...was it shiny?
I immediately got onto the floor and started looking around for it. Sure enough, I found the shiny item I had so carelessly brushed off my couch. It was my diamond!
Today I am brimming with gratitude that the diamond fell out when it did and not another time when I would never seen it again.
A Christmas miracle for sure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
holy crap that would have been bad! Christmas is true! j/k. my address is 1505 Hill Country Dr. Cedar Park, TX 78613.
My mom lost hers in a grocery store once and found it in a little pile of dust under a check out stand. Miracle....what if you were washing dishes?
I am so glad you found it! That would have been bad!
What a relief!!! I'm SO glad you found it! There's no more depressing feeling than thinking you've lost your diamond.
ohmygosh! good thing you found it!! ummmm not sure why you got 3 cards- guess that was because I was stuffing them pretty fast :) so feel free to hand out the extras to random people on the street :) love an miss you guys!! glad you had a great christmas!!! xoxo (this is tisha not curteis, obviously :)
Cute Christmas Card! Thanks for thinking of us~ any word on Colorado? Amber
YIKES and then YAY! No CO or CA only TX! :) hope you had a nice holiday, we are coming for spring break, wanna do Lego land? I will email you~
I'm so glad you found it! Losing the ring/diamond is such an awful thing. It's just a material possession- but it has such important sentimental feelings attached to it. Mine was forever lost in the mulch at out local playground and I still feel sad every time i think about it.
No flippin way!!! Congratulations! I love how wedding ring diamonds have a magical way of coming back to us. I lost mine in (I am totally not joking) melting snow crystals that looked like millions of diamonds on my front porch in Washington. Ben found it:) Then when I sent it to the jeweler to set it back in, my good old hubby secretly had it engraved "SUCKER!!!" That's my boy.
Post a Comment