We were up about 10,000 feet...it was so cold! Once the sun came up though, you could instantly feel warmth. We hiked around a little bit afterward, then headed back to our hotel.
I was fine driving up the twisty road to get there, but getting home was another story. I thought I was going to lose my insides a few times...ugh.
We slept at the hotel for a while, then went swimming in the ocean before going to the wedding (the whole reason we were there in the first place :))
The wedding was beautiful. They got married in a little church right on the beach, then had a reception right outside the hotel. The whole thing was next to the ocean, and it was fantastic. They served typical luau food, which we could not wait to eat. Yummy!
This next picture is of all the orthopaedic residents who were there...Brian was the only one still in residency. Most of the others had graduated in the last couple of years.
This is us with Brent and Jennifer. She was stunningly beautiful. The lei on Brent smelled so good! I would like to say, it's not exactly fair to stand next to a bride when you are 5 months pregnant...:)
4 comments:
I am very jealous! I keep telling Kevin he can never leave his job with the airlines...there are too many places I still want to go.
Fun! I had no idea you were going to Hawaii - who kept your kids? You look beautiful by the way...
Glad to see more pics of the trip. That sunrise does look amazing! By the way you are just barely starting to show.
fun, holly! i am a bit jealous.
Post a Comment