We left for Maui Thursday afternoon and basically got there, got into our hotel, and went to bed. Friday morning we went out to Molokini Crater to do some snorkeling. Brian also did some snuba (their air hoses went down about 25 feet and were attached to this float on top of the water). I wish I could have done it too, but snorkeling was awesome.
I've never done it before. The water is so clear! Time passed way too quickly for that one.
Later that night we went to luau. We seriously ate way more food than should be allowed, but it was so good. They had a virgin pina colada that was to die for. I think I drank about 4... delicious.
There are times in my life when I am so grateful I love meat, and this was one of them. The pork...it makes me salivate just thinking about it right now. Yummy!
2 comments:
Hawaii.... without kids, I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love a luau.
It seems like I haven't seen you in so long. We need to get together!
Yea! What a fun trip. I didn't know you guys were going. How awesome. Did you feel well the whole time? I hope so - you deserve a break. :)
Post a Comment