These past few months we've talked a TON about politics, church doctrine, etc. Almost every night as soon as the kids are in bed til we are there ourselves. And this is what I've been reminded of---how perfect we are for each other.
Our core ideologies are exactly the same. It's so nice. Like remembering how much you really love your best friend. What a wonderful reminder.
Now I understand why we argue so much about turning the air conditioning on as much as I do, whether it is better to live in snow or not (snow, of course :)), and other such silly things....we agree on all the big stuff already.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I about fell off my chair yesterday morning when I heard that it was going to pass. Congrats!
what a nice post, holly. and cute picture, too.
Yay for prop 8 passing! I am still amazed by church members that opposed prop 8... Anyway, it is great to agree on all the big stuff already! Makes it so much easier!
Amen, Holly. I'm so grateful that Phillip and I are united on the things that matter most to us.
You guys are just adorable...punks!
What a roller coaster ride this election has been.
Amen.
Post a Comment