Sunday, November 23, 2008

Talent Show


A couple of weeks ago, Samantha's school had a talent show. They did one last school year as well. She sang a duet last time, and this time wanted to sing a solo.

So we picked "Tomorrow" from Annie, and that is what she did. I personally would NEVER sing a solo, so I was and still am amazed that she did it. She did a great job, and we were super proud of her. The stage seems to suit her quite nicely. :)

I posted the video of her performance as well as the finale. Obviously, there was some confusion in the lighting department, since the first half of the song is in the dark. Oops.

10 comments:

Kerri said...

That was awesome! Way to go Samantha! She has a beautiful voice, and has a lot of courage. I wouldn't have been able to do that when I was her age, either. You guys better come back to So Cal, so she can pursue her dreams!

Tisha said...

wow! that was amazing! samantha has a great voice and I'm with Kerri- she is sooo brave! I'm very impressed!! way to go samantha!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh she is so cute and so big! What happened to that baby girl?

The Hunt House said...

So cute! Owen was watching with me and he said, "that pretty ma ma?" How fun. She's sooo big!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Super cute - and what a bravey she is! Tell her we loved it!

Ali Snow said...

I never would have done that at her age nor my age now. Very impressive.

Jessica said...

She did so good! Very BRAVE! She was darn cute too!

Bethany said...

She looks adorable! That's amazing! Good for her!!

Autumn said...

That was amazing! What a brave girl! The costume was perfect too. Good Job Samantha.

Amanda Neilson said...

That is adorable!!!She's going to be a great alto someday. Love it!