Saturday, January 24, 2009

which one?



Annie and Julie look so similar to me. It's kind of weird. Can you tell them apart? :)

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Are you sure these pictures are not the same kid? Good news because Julie is sooo cute!! Miss ya Friend. I hope life with 4 is treating you well.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

It totally looks like you have identical twins! I have no clue which is which, but they are both super CUTE!!

Eric & Gretchen said...

They look like the same kid to me. It will be fun to see what they look like when they grow up.

Candice Carter said...

That is crazy..... Looks like you are cloning your kids! So cute!!!

Hill said...

The picture on the top is Annalise, the one on the bottom is Julie. Let me know if I got it right.

Hill said...

The top picture is Annalise, the bottom is Julie.

Nicole said...

They do look alike, but Annie is on top right? There are worse things in life than to look like your cute sister.