I love how kids' solutions to problems are so logical, yet in such total defiance of social norms. Like when we tell Joy she can't have something until she finishes what's on her plate, and she promptly tosses it on the ground. Hey, it's not on her plate anymore, right?
I am so glad for digital cameras, because seriously, we would be wasting sooo much film if we wanted to get a photo of a real smile from a baby! Those are cute though and Julie is such the helper. We need to see you guys! So, I left you a vm - not sure of Landon's schedule. Give me a call on my cell. ;)
5 comments:
Love it!! Julie cracks me up.....
Just drive a match box car on Annie's head. It used to work for Julie at church.
That's right! I had forgotten about that...
I love how kids' solutions to problems are so logical, yet in such total defiance of social norms. Like when we tell Joy she can't have something until she finishes what's on her plate, and she promptly tosses it on the ground. Hey, it's not on her plate anymore, right?
I am so glad for digital cameras, because seriously, we would be wasting sooo much film if we wanted to get a photo of a real smile from a baby! Those are cute though and Julie is such the helper. We need to see you guys! So, I left you a vm - not sure of Landon's schedule. Give me a call on my cell. ;)
Post a Comment