Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haircuts

Julie got the scissors and gave herself a little haircut about a month ago.

It's a pretty good mullet, if I do say so myself.


6 comments:

jordan said...

so funny!! she's a crack up!

Danika said...

I think every little girl does this at some point, don't they? If it makes you feel any better, I caught Tyler trying to cut his LIP with scissors today!

Lyndsey said...

This is so sad!!! I think I have a pic of myself looking kinda like that though. Sorry that you have to figure out what to do with it until it grows out though, I am sure that is a little difficult.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I remember doing that myself, and Kendalyn actually cut her hair underneath in little chunks and I thought she had some weird disease!! It will be a great memory with a pic too:)

Candice Carter said...

Love it!!!!

Candice Carter said...

Morgan did that once when she was 5. When I went to brush her hair big chunks of hair was coming out. I asked her if she cut her hair and she denied it. I ended up panicking and called her doctor. When the doctor told me to bring her in she then admitted to cutting her hair.