Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trader Joe's

Because I am moving in a few short months, I feel a duty to help those of you who don't LOVE Trader Joe's like I do. So I will post about delicious items.

Like this.

Please go out and buy these. Right now. They are THAT GOOD.

This is how we feel about them in our house...



They are not really spicy...just a perfect amount. Believe me. This is coming from a girl who cannot take the heat of medium salsa. :)

6 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

YUM!! They look soooo good - I guess you will just have to buy a ton of stuff that you like with you - and then we will HAVE to try it out:)

Lyndsey said...

There is Trader Joe's in UT isn't there? If not I could ship you stuff!!! Next time I am there I will pick these up. Thanks for the tip.

stacie said...

Can you bring some of those almonds and any other favorites when you come? I will totally pay you. No Trader Joe's in Utah:(

Unknown said...

I heart Trader Joe's! Where are you moving in Utah? Have you found a house? Details Snow, I need details!

The Jensens said...

Holly! Two months without pictures of the baby is a crime! I want to see some!

Amanda Neilson said...

I will take your word for it and add them to my list! Thanks for the tip.