I love trying new recipes because I get bored with the same old thing. Tonight we tried something new.
I've had the recipe for months, and I was so excited to try it!
It was gross. Totally gross. So after we ate our miniscule amount, and the inquiry about was dessert was made, I had to say YES!!
After all, we HAD to do something to get that nasty taste out of our mouths. Thank goodness for chocolate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This happens to me about once a month. I get in a "try a new recipe" phase, get really excited about something, buy all the ingredients, then I make it and it's totally gross. Such a bummer!
that stinks.
That's hilarious, but just because I know that feeling. Sorry!
Ah, sounds just too familiar to me:) Chocolate always saves me too...
So, you didn't like the recipe I gave you after all...
I guess you can't be a perfect cook all the time, but how frustrating! At least you know it was the recipe and not you. Dessert has been the solution in my life more than I'd like to admit...
This is my life, well when I try.
Post a Comment