I was talking to a tenant the other day, telling her we were moving to Utah in the summer. She has known me for a while now, and also knows that we are LDS.
So she says... "I'm so glad you guys are getting out of this apartment.
Go back to your people."
There was no malice, no hate from her. Just a funny thing to say, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
?!?! I don't have any words...
Yes, come back to us. We miss you!
that's funny. i laughed!
That's so funny, it kind of reminds me of "E.T. phone home."
Utah I think is the best! But you already knew that! Cafe Rio, Roberts, oh the list can go on! :) I am excited for you guys!
I can't stop laughing at this one. I will probably think of it tomorrow and laugh again.
...hum...
Post a Comment