Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ironic

I have met many people who HATE the snow. They hate it.
I am not one of them. I really love the snow, the winter, the whole thing.

One of the reasons we are having so much fun in Utah this year is because of this:




I just find it ironic that the job possibilities that keep coming up are never located where it snows. :(

I'll keep hoping...

3 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I am SO glad you are loving the snow. Me, I'm a snow-hater but only because I stink at skiiing AND I get cold very easily. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you for a snowy (hills included - because my sis lives in Minnesota and the snow is not so "fun" there) place!!!

The Waldrams said...

I agree, I love to ski too! We are going to try to take Kamryn again this year. I can't wait to hear where you guys will end up next.

Lisa said...

At least you know that good snow will always just be a short flight away. You can join us for our annual pilgrimage to Park City on President's Weekend (or a less crowded weekend) for a ski trip. Sadly, we won't be coming this year for obvious reasons...