Holly you are my hero!! Way to go for the five. You are the queen and there is just no doubt about it!!! Congrats congrats and if you have one more girl then you would have exactly what I grew up with 5 girls and 1 boy!
Super exciting!!! You are my hero! I have been thinking about coming to the zoo on Wed for free day. I was thinking we could drop by for a visit and see you. I am just worried I will freeze to death at the zoo. I will let you know.
Wow! And here I am due in July as well, and you've said nothing!! Congratulations, though! We're adding another girl to our crew as well. I hope you're feeling well!
Woohoo! Congratulations Holly. I am so excited for you all. You guys make some seriously cute kids. Isn't it so exciting to think you'll have another stocking to hang at Christmastime? I know that was one of the things that meant a lot to me, when the kids finally outnumbered the parents. You really feel your contribution to the world. :) I hope you are feeling well. love ya.
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! you guys are the perfect people for a big family! Me on the other hand...need some serious tips from you on how to manage 3 kids!! Oh and tips on how to shed the baby weight! :) I am excited for you guys. Any new news on jobs? When will you be moving? We are moving up to Utah this next week. I would love to see you guys before you move. Let me know! Congrats again!
wow! congratulations! that's awesome! I can't believe you kept it in that long! and way to go for 5! you are a good brave woman! hope you are feeling well!
24 comments:
Holly you are my hero!! Way to go for the five. You are the queen and there is just no doubt about it!!! Congrats congrats and if you have one more girl then you would have exactly what I grew up with 5 girls and 1 boy!
Many Many congrats!!!! That just makes me laugh. I don't know why...it just does. You guys are amazing.
CONGRATS!!! I can't believe you already know it's a girl and have kept it secret - I bet your kiddos are SO excited!!!
I can't believe it. I am so happy for you. You are such a good mama.
Congratulations!!
Wow - that's a lot of estrogen! :) Congratulations!!!
Holy Cow! You are my hero! I think 4 is my limit! Hope you're feeling well!
Amber
Way to pump out the babies! Congratulations! All of your kids are adorable, so I'm sure she will be no different.
Super exciting!!! You are my hero! I have been thinking about coming to the zoo on Wed for free day. I was thinking we could drop by for a visit and see you. I am just worried I will freeze to death at the zoo. I will let you know.
I am so happy for you guys! I hope you decide on the perfect place to raise your five kids!
Wow! And here I am due in July as well, and you've said nothing!! Congratulations, though! We're adding another girl to our crew as well. I hope you're feeling well!
What the "H"? And By "H"I mean heack...of course! How exciting! Congrats!
um...hello! that means you were pregnant the last time i saw you, right? you little devil. so happy for you!
Yahoo! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. She is going to be such a little cutie! How exciting!
You are super mom! Congratulations!
Woohoo! Congratulations Holly. I am so excited for you all. You guys make some seriously cute kids. Isn't it so exciting to think you'll have another stocking to hang at Christmastime? I know that was one of the things that meant a lot to me, when the kids finally outnumbered the parents. You really feel your contribution to the world. :) I hope you are feeling well. love ya.
!!!!!!! congrats!
Wow! CONGRATS!!! :)
woot woot!!
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! you guys are the perfect people for a big family! Me on the other hand...need some serious tips from you on how to manage 3 kids!! Oh and tips on how to shed the baby weight! :) I am excited for you guys. Any new news on jobs? When will you be moving? We are moving up to Utah this next week. I would love to see you guys before you move. Let me know! Congrats again!
wow! congratulations! that's awesome! I can't believe you kept it in that long! and way to go for 5! you are a good brave woman! hope you are feeling well!
Congrats Holly! You are amazing! I just had my second, and I'm going crazy.
We've tried matching you kid for kid here and finally caught up with Annie ... only to be left in the dust again.
Congrats Holly! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment