Sometimes we like to all get sick when our health insurance has run out, and all we have is cheap catastrophic coverage, which doesn't cover anything...
Like this baby who got a bladder infection...
...or like this kid who came home limping today, most likely from a broken ankle. We'll find out for sure tomorrow with an x-ray, but I'm going with Brian's analysis on this one. Yep, it's broken.

...or sometimes I like to get a sinus infection, just for fun.
We think it is super fun to keep going to the pharmacy for medicine for all that ails us, just so we can keep telling the pharmacist, "nope, no insurance." It's fun.
That is what we do sometimes. Just because we want to.
5 comments:
Oh no - so sorry!! But wait, did you guys at least find a house?? What's the latest on that??
So sorry. I guess the only good news is that you live with a doctor so hopefully he can help out a little bit.
I'm so sorry!!! I hope you all return to full health soon! And when do you head south?
Holly, its just how the Snow's roll. Anyone who really knows you completely understands....."normal and safe" is so boring....
that does not sound so fun.
Post a Comment