While my big kids are in school, my little girls LOVE to swim. They both learned to swim this summer...Yippee!
Annie was usually pretty cautious, so I didn't worry about her too much. she was quite diligent about always wearing her life jacket. :) Norah, on the other hand, was a crazy lady. She had fallen in the pool a number of times, and she never seemed to be too disturbed about the whole thing.
One time, when she was barely two, she fell in and had to be rescued by Landon (fully clothed). Scary....but that experience made Landon grow about 6 inches with pride. He was thrilled about his life-saving actions, and often talked about it.
He is a good kid.
Anyway, once Annie learned how to swim, Norah stopped loving her life jacket and got busy swimming herself. Their skills have improved rapidly with all the swimming they do. I love it. It is about the only thing you can do out here during the summer heat.
And just for good measure...Tucker.
How I love this little boy. He is the BEST baby ever. So happy, takes a pacifier, sleeps so well; I have no complaints. I love me some babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are all so DARLING!! Love that baby boy - they are getting so old though!! Miss you friend and I have enjoyed catching up with you by your blog lately - way to go! I am way too lazy to remember to blog -ugh!!
Post a Comment