A family member sent this to me about a year ago...no matter how many times I watch it, I laugh. It is now one of the most requested clips at our house. Is that wrong?
Hey, if he put it on the net in the first place, I'd say he's inviting us to laugh with him.
SWEET! All of a sudden my nunchukus skills don't seem so lame (yes, I did learn nunchukus in college to impress a boy...)This clip is priceless. And your blog is outed. Mind if I link you up to mine?
I had to watch this like 3 times in a row! Then I went to You Tube to watch other videos from the user. Thanks for sharing some good laughs!
Love the comment from Sarah, by the way. Yes, you have been outed and there is no going back!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, if he put it on the net in the first place, I'd say he's inviting us to laugh with him.
SWEET! All of a sudden my nunchukus skills don't seem so lame (yes, I did learn nunchukus in college to impress a boy...)
This clip is priceless. And your blog is outed. Mind if I link you up to mine?
I had to watch this like 3 times in a row! Then I went to You Tube to watch other videos from the user. Thanks for sharing some good laughs!
Love the comment from Sarah, by the way. Yes, you have been outed and there is no going back!
Post a Comment