I was recently talking to a friend, and the discussion of sodas came up. Unbelievably, she did NOT know what a Cactus Cooler was. I was shocked to say the least, and sent her on her way with her own can of deliciousness.
Now I was introduced to Cactus Cooler about 10 years ago when I came for a visit to California with Brian. It was love at first taste. Who can resist the delectable combination of orange and pineapple? I love it.
The only reason I blog about this is that my friend who did not know what Cactus Cooler was is a native Californian! I got to thinking...are there others out there in this great state who are missing out on one of the best sodas ever? If so, I ask you to go and get yourself a refreshing Cactus Cooler today. Just do it.

6 comments:
If you could bottle up happiness, it would taste like a Cactus Cooler! Thank you for introducing it to me.
In my gratitude, I am sending you this link to a funny video that we love to watch at our house:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk
I LOVE Cactus Cooler and had completely forgotten about it until your post! Thank you for the reminder. This is so exciting! I have added it to my shopping list. What a delectable treat it is!
However, I am sort of afraid that the reason I had forgotten about it all these years is because it is non-existent here in NY. That will be such a bummer. Ignorance was bliss! But knowing what I am missing- that's torture. Maybe I could mail order it?
Never heard of 'em.
They're on the grocery list :)
when my little bro was in the MTC that was his one request of me, "send cactus cooler" I had never heard of it before that, but I agree, it's delectable!
Hey Snow~! It's Julie Rose. So excited I found your blog through a comment on Nielson's blog. We are missing you! Check ya later baby!
awww yeah, Cactus cooler is great! Love your blog, am I seriously the last one on the planet to discover blogging?
Post a Comment