The past few months, our Saturdays have been filled with soccer and baseball games.
But now, on the eve of the end, I find that I am a little sad. We have had little one-hour parties each and every Saturday since September. I am sorry to be saying goodbye to the new friends we have made. I want Samantha to keep practicing, to keep getting better each week. After all, she scored a goal last week!
Anyway, here it is. The end. We'll just have to find something great to do in our big, open Saturdays. The possibilities are endless---unlike the soccer and baseball seasons.
5 comments:
so the fun- landon looks so grown-up! I'm totally sad about Duke- in all selfishness I was totally hoping it would work out- and you guys would stay here forever and we could have our own little playgroup again....sad, sad for me! we miss you guys!
Some day that will be my life. But I have to admit that I am happy to have it be a couple years away. I think that if my kid won't stop running straight into the street after I tell him he could die, there is no way he could kick a goal in soccer yet. Btw if Duke didn't work out has it worked out some where else?
Rock on, Samantha. I couldn't hit the side of a barn, much less a goal.
So fun! I love little kids playing sports. It's so fun to watch when they run to the wrong base! Oh by the way I tagged you!
Here Here!!! We've just finished soccor and I am so looking forward to the next few weekends before basketball starts.
Post a Comment