Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a dork

I've lived here for about 8 years now, and I've never seen a celebrity. It's not shocking, since I don't really care, which is why this story is so funny to me.

Last week my family was visiting, so we went to Disneyland. I was hanging out by Splash Mountain on Monday, and this is who walked by me...


I was a huge fan of Cheers, and I loved Frasier as well. I've always liked Kelsey Grammer...he's funny. He and his family walked literally 2 feet in front of me, so this is what happened.

Being the clever, cool person that I am, I yelled out his name. "Kelsey! It's Kelsey Grammer!!" He looked down at me (sitting on my bench with star-struck eyes) and said, "Hello, how are you?"

Then I proceeded to frantically draw the attention of my parents and sister to my fabulous find. I' m a dork. Who knew I would be so completely insane in such a moment? It was awesome. I'm still giddy about it. Good times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a dork...and it is one of the reasons I love ya!

BTW pretty much the same reaction when I passed Adam Sandler on the way to the bathroom at PF Changs in Palm Springs with the Fullers...

I know I am a dork!

Lorie said...

That is AWESOME! I never see anyone. Maybe it's because I don't recognize people, but I think I would probably act the same way:)

Amanda Neilson said...

Here's to being a dork! Life is much more fun that way.