Monday, May 5, 2008

And mama makes ten...

We were at Disneyland a few weeks ago, and this is what crossed the road in front of us.


People stopped what they were doing to let the family cross safely. It was very cute, and several oohs and aahs could be heard throughout the crowd. It got me to thinking...what if I were the mama, and I was trying to cross the road with 9 of my own?

Would I get the same reaction?

I doubt it. :)

5 comments:

Kerri said...

That is adorable! They were at Disneyland? So cute!

Yep, especially here in LA, people would not be admiring your family, but staring at you in disbelief and disgust!

The Lind's said...

You crack me up! You are so funny! I would be WOW! Because of course you would still be your tiny little figure! Not fair!

Bethany said...

I'll oooh and aahhh at you when you have your nine.

Dori said...

Oh...that's really cute! Happy mothers day to you! (ps I loved the celeb story:)

Tisha said...

love that picture and thought! :) so true!! but maybe because kids don't seem to follow their mama as well as baby ducks!! and mama ducks have such a calm and dignity when leading their herd that a mother of nine humans I don't think could ever muster. (besides you holly, of course, we all know you run a tight ship :)

P.S. I can't tell you how joyous I would be if you guys moved to NC- I need a little holly snow spice to my life :) Tell Brian you at least need to come visit. We would love to host and would show him a good time!