HOLY COW HOLLY!!!! My highest is 200,000 and I thought that was amazing! How did you do it?? Be honest, did the ride stop for a while??? :)
That is seriously one of the funnest rides at Disneyland. :)
ok, seriously, DID the ride stop? You are amazing. Let me know when you are going next. We can ask some stanger to watch all 6 of our kids and I will take you down! (not really, I have NEVER gotten over 400,000 and that was with the ride stopping)
Ok, Ok, the ride stopped for a brief moment...my highest without that is 360,000. Still, ride stopping and all, that score is awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOLY COW HOLLY!!!! My highest is 200,000 and I thought that was amazing! How did you do it?? Be honest, did the ride stop for a while??? :)
That is seriously one of the funnest rides at Disneyland. :)
ok, seriously, DID the ride stop? You are amazing. Let me know when you are going next. We can ask some stanger to watch all 6 of our kids and I will take you down! (not really, I have NEVER gotten over 400,000 and that was with the ride stopping)
Ok, Ok, the ride stopped for a brief moment...my highest without that is 360,000.
Still, ride stopping and all, that score is awesome!
Post a Comment