Yesterday was so much fun. We came home from our various activities to a message on my phone. It was Trader Joes, and Julie was a winner in their most recent coloring contest! Woo-hoo!
I figured she would get something like a food item from their store, but no. Julie won the Banzai Ships Ahoy Pirate Ship Pool! The thing is enormous. It is 9 feet by 6 feet, and comes with a water blasting cannon and slide...we are talking serious fun, people.
The only problem is this. I have no backyard, no place to put it! So it sits by our couch in its box, mocking our apartment living. Oh well. One more thing to look forward to when we go to Utah next summer.
On that same note, Utah does NOT have a Trader Joes. Sad. Can I survive without one? Without my friendly neighborhood store that has coloring contests where you win inflatable pools? I honestly don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is awesome! I almost convinced Arthur that we needed one of those Bonzai water slides. We opted for the 8 ft. inflatable pool, instead.
That is such a great prize for a coloring contest. Go Julie!
Yes, we definitely need a Trader Joe's here! What a fantastic prize. She must some amazing artist.
Unfortunately, the days of picking someone for their talent are over. How dare you say 1 person MIGHT be more talented than another?!? ;)
The drawing was random.
It's so great that you will be moving to Utah in the summertime. The kids can really look forward to using that right away! Go Julie!
Oh how I wish there was a Trader Joe's, but at least you can look forward to a Super Target in practially EVERY city!!!
Post a Comment