Thursday, August 28, 2008

Success!

About a month after we started, I would say Julie is definitely potty trained. Hallelujah! Everything that should be in the toilet gets in there, and that is nice. Isn't it interesting how in the midst of the mess it seems so eternal, but when it is over it went by so quickly?

Now we are diaper free for at least a few months. It's a nice feeling. :)

4 comments:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure it's a relief for everyone involved. :)

Lyndsey said...

Your my hero!! We have not even gone there again.

holly said...

yeah, yeah...she peed her pants in Michaels today. Of course. It is so ironic that today, the day I post her success, that happens.
Typical. :)

Tisha said...

yeah!!! we just started yesterday- I'm glad to hear there will be a light at the end of the tunnel! and that it never ends- it's exhausting so far (thanks for the michaels update, and just as I was getting excited!)