Landon's team is lame. They have lost every game so far, which makes him quite disappointed. However, they did score 2 goals for the first time this last week. Awesome.
It is hard watching his little team get creamed each week, but still funny to see 5-year-old soccer. At any time during the game, this is what you see. A mosh pit of boys all trying to kick the ball. Now that is entertainment.
Despite all the running around, it has been fun for all of us. I just keep hoping for cooler weather. I've had enough of the heat. :)
8 comments:
We signed Tyler (3 yrs. old) up for soccer that starts in a few weeks. It's our first adventure into the sports world. I'm sure it will be quite amusing...probably even more so than 5 yr. old soccer! His team is 5 boys and 3 girls. Those poor girls don't stand a chance against fast, aggressive Tyler!
Even though Landon's team hasn't won yet, their team banner is kicking butt!
I am getting so excited to start Tyler up next year. I know it will be the start of a whole new life of craziness for us, but I think he'll love being encouraged to run as fast as he can.
So glad your kids like it - Kendalyn hated it and we were always telling her to run after the ball - not a great way to spend our Saturdays...
HOlly you are the best. Who else would just outright say that their kids soccer team is lame. So funny.
Sounds like fun. I can't wait until Kamryn gets involved with things like that.
My dad calls the mosh pit stage "swarm ball."
I'm curious to see whether soccer appeals to Joy or not. She doesn't have the most aggressive personality. Maybe she can be the goalie. :)
What cuties! And oh so lucky to have it at the same time! Our entire Saturday seems to be "wasted" out on the field going from one game to the next. (Should I be ashamed of my bad attitude?)
Your kids are adorable! Props to you for the dryer! Mine broke adn we bought a new one . . . What does that say about me? Hmmmn? I hope that you are feeling well!
Post a Comment