Sunday, October 19, 2008

A fun tag...

I got tagged by Julie (am I the only Holly you know? Maybe it wasn't me...:)). This is how it works. Post the 4th picture from the 4th folder. This is mine.
Samantha's first soccer game, when she was 5 years old. Man, she has grown up A LOT!

Now I tag...Nicole, Jaime, Lyndsey, Amanda and Jordan. C'mon, it's super fast and fun. :)

3 comments:

Amanda Neilson said...

The fourth folder in what? My pictures file? Am I a total techno dork for not knowing this?

And cute picture! They grow so fast!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

You ARE currently the only "Holly" that I know, except my cousin who does not have a blog - cute pic of Samantha - so young!

Rachel said...

THAT is the Samantha that I know! I'm not sure who this beautiful and much older girl is that you keep posting pictures of.