My baby turned three last week. I can hardly believe it. The kids were out of school for Thanksgiving, so we spent some of it at the park. It was a perfect, not-too-hot, day.
After Brian got home, we had her party with presents and cupcakes and ice cream. She loved it. It was just good fun for all of us.
8 comments:
she is to die for cute!
So cute Holly!!
Can't believe she is that old already? Ah - where does the time go? She is SUPER cute with her little pigtails - love em'!
I love the Fancy Nancy series. Great choice. Happy Birthday Julie! We're looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
happy birthday julie!! you are looking so grown up and cute with your little pigs in your hair!!
Happy Birthday Julie!
Oh. She is just a cutie. Lindsey was talking to her on her plastic phone the other day and it made me miss you guys. I hope you are all well.
I LOVE all that pink on the couch!
Post a Comment