Thursday, March 26, 2009

Superhero Day

In kindergarten yesterday, they had a party for being so good. The theme was superheroes. Each kid was supposed to come up with a superhero and come dressed as that character.

Landon was Metal Man.

Kindergarten is so fun. I suppose that is why Landon tears up every time I mention how quickly summer is approaching.
He said he would NOT go into first grade.
That is ok with me.

5 comments:

Anne said...

this is adorable. sy is loving kindergarten, too.

California Garners said...

That is so awesome! He looks invinceable. Faster than a run-away hubcap skipping down the freeway after your tire hits a pothole.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Well aren't you the CREATIVE one? Really, that is too cute and I am super excited for Adri to get to Kindergarten next year - it really is the best year!

Tori Horton said...

Holly delivers again! I have never known someone so good with costumes! Landon looks great, I wish I had been there to see it :)

Kerri said...

Hilarious, Holly! Landon is adorable in his costume and he looks so proud to wear it!