We have something nasty. It is making its way through our family...so far it has severely affected Landon and now Julie.
As I was cleaning up multiple messes today, I thought about a phrase we say often. So often, it could be our motto.
"And this is why we can't have nice things."
Amen. See you on the other side of this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
bummer! Get well soon guys.
Speedy recovery!!! I feel for you.... I really do!
This sucks! So, are Brian and Landon going to skip the camp out on friday?
Hope you survive and that it doesn't last much longer!
Good luck. :/
P.S. My word verification is "jacketh." Sounds like a Shakespearean exclamation of dismay: "Verily, that jacketh!"
YUCK! I am so sorry - hopefully YOU don't get it too - who would clean-up after you:)
I'm sure you're feeling better by now....but I'm sending belated well-wishes!
Post a Comment