I have been negligent about posting pics of Annie. I haven't even had her pictures taken professionally (gasps from all those who only have 1 child ;))
So I feel bad. She is 9 months tomorrow...and is as crazy and spunky as her older sister.
Heavens help me.


8 comments:
Oh she is too cute! Beautiful eyes! She is seriously so cute! How are you by the way? Hope you are enjoying living in UT! Take care!
She is SO cute!!! I just want to hold her and kiss those cheeks!!! And we were looking at older family pics last night and Spence said "wow, we really haven't taken many "real" pics of Grady have we?" oops!!!
Adorable! She does look like Julie. I love the color on her too! Thanks for sharing.
She is so beautiful. I think I had like two professional pics of Izzie taken. Oh well, she knows you love her.:)
She's ADORABLE!!! Love (and miss) those spunky Snow girls.
So cute. She looks like her siblings but she is defiantly herself. I cant even begin to start counting the things we did with Aubs that I haven't even thought to do with Hayley.
Wow. She is so cute. She is a good combo of the other kids. There is even some of Landon in there.
Somebody is having fun with her camera! I love the pictures. Babies can't help but make you smile! (well, except when they wear you out!)She is darling!!
Post a Comment