We were cooking dinner over a campfire and wanted to get a picture. The story goes like this...
Kids are being wild and crazy, not looking at the camera. Dad gets mad. Landon gets reprimanded...
Landon cries. Julie is being happy about Landon's misfortune.

Not skipping a beat, Dad gives Julie what-for as well. She cries.


Now the bribes come out...either you look and smile or no smores! And we get this.

This is the way we roll. Peace out.
7 comments:
Thanks Holly. I needed a good laugh. I love the commentaries.
Poor Landon. At least he has a cool shirt. Go Cougars!!
that's the way our crib rolls too!
i will smile for smores...
Very cute! But hey-we need you in the picture next time too. I love the bribes, it works most of the time.
I am STILL laughing - too funny!!!
love the pics!! julie's hair is looking so blonde! wow! and little annie is totally chubby- love it, love it!! glad school is going well for the older ones! love you guys!
Post a Comment