A few minutes later, we couldn't find her. After looking around for a bit, I saw her little tights poking out from under the table. She had taken her candy again and was enjoying her treats hidden from our view.
A couple days after that, we were all downstairs and I was doing laundry. Annie was playing with the Barbies. I walked back in and saw this...
I laughed.
I'm glad Annie didn't want Norah to feel left out...hee hee hee. :)
6 comments:
Annie is such a dolly. She is just cute as can be. I can't believe this household of girls. I am sad I haven't met the 2 littlest.
Super cute! I love reading your blog.
So darling - that Annie is a SWEETIE!!
I love that! So cute! Your 4 girls are like Little Women (except with a cute brother in the middle) Love it! Your Annie and our Lola will get along famously-Lola can sniff out a piece of candy anywhere in the house. We've caught her stashing candy into couch cushions for later!
i am dying right now. so cute.
So dang cute!
Post a Comment