Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sisters

I grew up with one sister. That was it.


I always thought I would have a lot of boys. I like boys. But obviously, things have worked out differently for me. Almost everyday I get up and think, "I cannot believe I have 4 girls!" That thought usually occurs as I am doing the hair in the morning...ugh. Doing my own hair is bad enough!


Anyway...


I am warming up to my family dynamic. Having lots of girls is fun, especially with Julie around. We giggle and laugh a lot, and Annie loves her. Annie has also taken a recent increased interest in Norah. She loves to hold her, burp her, kiss her...you name it.

I started out taking a picture of the little girls.

...but Julie could not resist getting in the middle of the action...


...and neither could Samantha...

Norah, as you can see, was thoroughly enjoying herself as well.
We need to work on Annie's release maneuver. Once she is holding Norah, it becomes nearly impossible to pry her kung fu grip off the baby. We are working on it. :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

so cute, holly!

Jessica said...

Super cute!!

suzi said...

Your girls & Landon are so cute. i feel the same way, I can't believe I have so many girls. I love it, but talk to me again when they are all teenagers...yikes.