Thursday, March 3, 2011

?

does anyone else struggle with titles of posts? Why must we title everything? I swear, sometimes I just want to remember something, but the lack of a title makes me not post it.



Anyway...



Annie LOVES princess skirts...the bigger and fruffier (that IS a word, by the way), the better. She has three of these skirts, which she insists on wearing everyday. Even when they are dirty, and she is wearing something else, she will find a way to get that skirt on.




The other night, she wanted to wear her princess skirt to bed. I said no. (which makes me think, why did I say no? what is the big deal? I can't remember exactly, but it had most likely been worn that day, and needed to be washed, or something really important like that) When we checked on the kids that night before going to bed ourselves, this is what we found...




Seriously.



Annie is awesome.

5 comments:

Angela said...

She is so cute!

Nicole said...

I love that Annie loves her skirts, Hayley is the exact same way. You have very very cute little ones.I think Annie looks a lot like you.

Danika said...

I always try to think of clever blog post titles, but usually decide just name them something boring so I can find them again quickly if I need to. I don't think you have to use a title at all. I know a few people who never do.

PS - I put Norah's name on the prayer roll today. Sadly, I had a very long list...

The Waldrams said...

What a cute girl!

Shannon said...

LOVE the pic with her laughing. perfect. :)