We are old school, and have resisted the movement to carve really fantastic pumpkins with a kit. Instead, we come up with our faces on paper and then do our best to carve them. I think they turned out pretty good this year.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love 'em! We do old-school style as well. It's more fun that way. You look great, by the way. Did you lighten your hair?
We don't use fancy kits, either and I like it that way! There is always that risk of someone getting their finger cut off, but what is Halloween without a little fear?
Did your kids really carve those pumpkins? They all turned out awesome!
Samantha did hers with a lot of close supervision and help from Brian. Landon wanted a happy face, and kept drawing such designs on paper. Julie ran around wild, sometimes getting next to me to check on my progress. So, in truth, I carved 3 pumpkins. :)
Post a Comment