Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BOSU

I got my own class at the Y! Yippee! I got to pick what I wanted the class to be (kind of, since they wouldn't let me do step right before another step class). SO...I picked a combo class of cardio and sculpting using this great thing called a BOSU. It is half a ball set on a flat surface, and it is awesome!
I used it in my class tonight. The workout is so good. Everything you do is hard because of the instability of the ball. I love, love, love it! You should come too. :)

12 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats, Holly! I'm happy for you. I would come, but I'm not a Y member. :(

The Hunt House said...

holly snow!
I would love to come. I'm dying to try a class but am not wanting to leave Paige...she's only 4 months. Can I even be a member without living in S pas? How are you guys?
Karla

Unknown said...

Congrats ms. snow!

Amanda Neilson said...

I love BOSU! They cancelled it at our gym because the only teacher who taught it moved out of state. I miss it. Congratulations!

Jessica said...

When do you teach? I'd love to come!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love BOSU. Those things are awesome. If only I had the energy to work out these days...

Bethany said...

That's awesome, Holly! Keep us posted!

Wallinskees said...

That sounds so cool. I've never tried BOSU, but it sounds awesome. I'm always up for a good workout. Congrats on having your own class!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I have seen the BOSU, but never tried it - sounds pretty complicated if you ask me, but I am glad you love, love, love it:)

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tisha said...

congratulations!!! that is so exciting! you'll have to teach me some moves next time I'm in town! yeah!

The Lind's said...

GREAT job! I wish I was still a Y memeber there...I would be to your class...maybe, you might kick my trash. Way to go! I bet you are great! I miss seeing you and your family! Hope you are doing great! Becca