Sunday, February 24, 2008
The Dentist
Brian has been on vacation the past couple of weeks, so we have been having fun and doing lots of neglected things, like going to the dentist. This was Landon's first visit, and I expected him to be nervous...but he was curious instead. He wanted explanations for everything and was especially interested in the dentist's tools. The appointment was great for him and for Brian. Both boys came home with clean, happy teeth.
However, my appointment was filled with words like decay, erosion, and other fun-filled expressions that you would just LOVE your dentist to say in regard to YOUR teeth. I left with my angry, unhealthy, decay-ridden teeth and one of many future appointments. I hate dentists. No offense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, how did you guys like the dentist? I've been needing to take my kids and have no idea who to go to.
Um, I would rather go to the gyno than the dentist any day! How bad is that? the teeth scraping drives me up the wall!
We are headed your way SOON! Wanna do Disney?
I am also plagued with bad genes when it comes to teeth! It's the pits- I know just how you feel. Since my last visit I have been using "Phosflur." It's suppossed to make a differnce by building up the surface of your teeth.(although it tastes yucky.)
Sorry to hear that your visit didn't go so well. But you have to admit, it feels soooo good once your teeth are clean. Right? It's okay to hate dentists, just not the hygienists! :)
Landon is SOOO cute - he just makes me smile!
ohman- I'm embarrassed to say that I have been putting off the dentist for years. that's right years!! We seriously need to go, but, as you alluded, it's now always a matter of how can I manage my kids while strapped in a dentist chair. guess we'll have to take a vaca day for the dentist..what?! landon totally looks adorable!
Post a Comment