It is one of my favorite movies...ever. I could watch it again and again and never tire of it. I love it that much.
I have a sister a few years older than me. She is my only sister and I love her dearly, but we are very different. The past several months it has become apparent that she is "Sense", and I am "Sensibility." I'm not sure I like it.
Most of the time I like to relate to the hero or heroine in the movie...the one everyone is rooting for. I want to believe that my traits are closest to her own. What a shock it is when you actually discover you are more like another character altogether....the one that says mean things occasionally, cannot seem to hold her tongue, and suffers publicly while others keep their same suffering private.
It stings a little at the realization. Ouch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is also one of my very favorite movies... I have the whole thing memorized. I have also thought of my self as similar to the main character, but after reading your blog, I am also having second thoughts...hmmm.
Post a Comment